Loop is a mobile-first software application that helps UK estate agents evolve from traditional property agents to trusted property advisors. We have a sales office in the UK and a brand new software development office in Athens.
We are looking for exceptional software developers to work from our central Athens office & take a lead role in the development of our property platform.
Using sharp technology and smart thinking you’ll be working with the best in the business. We are a privately owned company with a small but highly capable team.
If you are at the top of your game and want to do the best work of your life, read on for details on how to apply.
Working alongside our founding team and with the support of other software developers next to you, you’ll have the responsibility and autonomy to extend Loop with innovative new features.
You’ll take a lead role in software design and implementation using your extensive experience to accelerate development. We offer a relaxed, supportive and cooperative work environment where your opinion really matters.
We have fun, we love what we do and we are laser focused on making the best software we can.
We want like-minded, passionate & energetic individuals with the following skills:
- Experience with Xamarin, APIs and iOS/Android development; minimum 5 years (ideally 8+) of full stack application development experience;
- Proven experience developing and implementing applications, particularly web-enabled applications using AngularJS, C#, ASP.NET, HTML5, ASP.NET web forms, MVC, JSON. (if you’re super amazing in PHP, then we’ll take this too!)
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work collaboratively across geographic locations; Effective time management (accurate estimating and reliable delivery on agreed milestones)
Working at Loop
- We will give you the best tools in the business to do the best work of your life.
- We work as a team to come up with new ideas, and we work fast to make them happen.
- We are a results driven company. Everyone wins when we work together.
- Be part of the solution. We solve complex problems and we enjoy the mental challenge.
Where is the Loop office in Athens
We are at the brand new SpacesWorks building in central Athens (Ermou). You’ll get a dedicated workstation in a space shared with the rest of the Loop team. Also provided is individual locker storage and all the benefits of the business club (refreshments, library access, rooftop terrace & more).
What support will I get?
On a frequent basis, members of our UK team will work with you in the Athens office for product planning and software design sessions. You’ll be in daily contact with our Technical Director who is currently assuming the role of Product Manager.
You will be paid a highly competitive salary, with a guaranteed 8% salary increase each year for the following two years. You will also get the following benefits:
- 28 days of paid holiday per year
- Unlimited Metro travel each month
- Mobile phone, data plan & subsidised lunches
- State of the art laptop plus dual widescreen monitors
VIEW FULL JOB SPEC
How to apply
- Send us a message (with your CV and your salary requirements) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we’ve got your CV, we’ll take a look and if we think there is a good fit, we’ll arrange a short Skype video call with you at your convenience. We will be in Athens from Tuesday 11th September – 14th September during which time we will be conducting more in-depth interviews, face-to-face.
For everyone else, there is something else
We are always interested in hearing from bright and enthusiastic software developers that fit any of the following profiles:
- Senior Software Engineer (8+ years experience)
- Web / front end developer (2+ years experience)
- Mobile developer (3+ years experience)
- Full stack web developer (3+ years experience)
- Back end / Db analyst (3+ years experience)