Loop is a mobile-first software application that helps UK estate agents evolve from traditional property agents to trusted property advisors. We are creating a single source of truth for UK property data.
We have a sales office in the UK and a software development office in Athens.
We are looking for an exceptional customer success manager to help our end users in making the best use of our estate agency software.
Using sharp technology and smart thinking you’ll be working with the best in the business. We are a privately owned company with a small but highly capable team.
Full time, Permanent
Based in our Faringdon office, the main role will be to help support our end users in making the best use of our estate agency software system. Working within our Client Services team, this is an ideal opportunity to develop the role further and progress in to an account management or training role in the future.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Previous experience in a help desk or customer support role
- Good overall IT knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good personal organisation skills and able to work under own initiative
- Can-do and patient attitude
How to Apply
Please include a covering letter with your CV and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org